[ih] Museum-quality archive for this list?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:10:43 PST 2021

Agreed, but who is "we" ?

I think that if funds and bodies are available, on of the first steps after
having some sort of institutional framework should be collecting/acquiring
and curating materials and provide temporary storage while some working
group starts to work on a permanent long term solution.

I agree it is not an easy task and there are probably many variables but
just talking it can't be done only means it will never exist.

Cheers
Jorge

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 7:03 AM John Day via Internet-history <