[ih] Museum-quality archive for this list?

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Mon Nov 15 17:37:36 PST 2021

On 11/15/2021 2:58 PM, Andrew Sullivan via Internet-history wrote:
> Easy public access we have.  Museum-quality conditions are not
> something, I think, that the Internet Society can guarantee at least at
> present.

I must admit that it had not occurred to me that ISOC might be the
provider of museum-quality archiving and access.

I'd rather assumed it might be done by a... museum.

d/

ps. I got a private note asking about a paid archive at archive.org.  I
think that a reasonable question and possibly worth doing on it own.
Whether that qualifies as 'museum quality' isn't something I can assess.

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking