[ih] Museum-quality archive for this list?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Mon Nov 15 14:58:11 PST 2021

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 02:34:22PM -0800, Dave Crocker via Internet-history wrote:
>archived under museum-quality conditions, with easy public access.

Easy public access we have.  Museum-quality conditions are not something, I think, that the Internet Society can guarantee at least at present.

Best regards,

Andrew

(I work for ISOC and am speaking for it at the moment, but it was more conveneient for me to post from this address).

--
Andrew Sullivan
ajs at crankycanuck.ca