[ih] Anyone know about Unison Online Service from back in 1985-1987?

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon May 17 01:02:51 PDT 2021

Hi Dan,

I see it a mention here https://www1.freewebs.com/gordonlaird/2-7ecun.htm

*Later that year (1986), the UNISON system became involved in an ownership
issue. This caused a great deal of concern over the future of Ecunet, Inc.
on Unison, and a group was delegated to explore potential new homes. The
"scouts" eventually recommended a move to a system based out of Hartford,
Connecticut, using the same "Participate" software we had worked with on
UNISON.*

joly

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 9:28 PM Dan York via Internet-history <