[ih] Museum archiving (was: Re: IENs)

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Sat May 8 10:38:50 PDT 2021

On 5/7/2021 5:57 PM, Dave Crocker via Internet-history wrote:
> So I'm curious about how each place does their archiving, such that one
> is better than the others.

Thanks for the multiple discussions around the underlying aspects of
museum goals and operation.

I've included the above, from my original note, for continuing to pursue
the differentiation between CHM and CBI.  Perhaps CBI's geologic
stability (and caves dug into that very stable ground) are the sole (and
possibly sufficient) discriminator, but I'm still curious about the
details for each place.  For example I don't know anything about the
details of CHM's long-term storage operation.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking