[ih] DNS origins?

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:03:47 PDT 2021

So funny (well, to me anyway) that I was at UIUC in the late 60's / early
70's, and my *sole* contact with PLATO was as a subject in a Psych 100
experiment in my freshman year. They were in a different building from DCL,
and I almost never heard anything about them. I don't think they interacted
much with the CS department.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:52 AM vinton cerf via Internet-history <