[ih] DNS origins?

Brian Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:58:56 PDT 2021

Sure. My (unwritten) question was what flat-screen technology did they use?
I suppose a plasma display was the only option then. The original touch
screens invented at CERN by Stumpe in 1972/3 were based on CRT displays,
but certainly plasma displays were known by then.

Regards,
    Brian Carpenter
    (via tiny screen & keyboard)

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021, 17:56 Timothy J. Salo via Internet-history, <