[ih] DNS origins?

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 14:26:13 PDT 2021

 I am curious about the dates you suggest.   I was in the mobility perspective camp but I don't remember anyone telling me that this had been discussed before or providing me any  information in this context at the time.  I didn't start working on packet radio until the end of 1981, or perhaps the beginning of 1982, so anything done  prior to those dates I might not have been aware of.  However, I would have thought other people at BBN would have mentioned it since I am  pretty sure Jil Westcott, BBN packet radio project manager,    is the one who gave me the assignment for the meeting.
barbara