[ih] DNS origins?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:00:09 PDT 2021

fwiw "where wizards stay up late" page 252 says

"The core of the DNS team was Jon Postel and Paul Mockapetris at ISI, and BBN's Craig Partridge. They spent three months working out the details and in November 1983 came forward with two RFCs..."

I assume that BIND came a bit later.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter