[ih] distributed network control: Usenet

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Jul 21 15:43:52 PDT 2021

Brian

Does this fit into the list ?
Its the only one i came across in Germany back then and found it pretty good:

The Matrix: Computer Networks and Conferencing Systems Worldwide, John Quarterman, 1989, Digital Press

Comparing the titles and only knowin the matrix, i think your reading list is
going more into in specific areas, whereas the Matrix might be a more beginners overview.

Cheers
    Toerless