[ih] A paper

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Jul 20 00:27:54 PDT 2021

[I included a slide that was too large for the list, now with links]

On 19 Jul 2021, at 23:13, Jack Haverty via Internet-history wrote:

> That resulted in Eric and I inventing "Autonomous Systems" and EGP.

Wonderful story Jack! Thanks!

My first international talk was fall of 1990 when I was invited by Cisco to Networkers Europe to talk about how we in SUNET/NorduNET started to use AS:es and EGP.

I have scanned all slides on the network setup and you can find the single slide which has the overall architecture on here:

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Q04xXeLb00ehXLaugOTo9Sj6ePCZ8gV/view?usp=sharing>

And the full slide deck here:

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-RvXOh85Z0RAOLq8gsJGtle2DoJs0dgD/view?usp=sharing>

Once again, thanks Jack!