[ih] More topology

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 16:36:11 PDT 2021

 I think Radia was involved with the problem but I don't know if she influenced what SRI did.  Jim Mathis or Zaw-Sing Su or perhaps Mark Lewis might be able to remember but I would have to look at what she was thinking in that space to have any comments.  If I remember the order of my projects correctly,  I was working on the Metanet gateway when the design and most of the development of the RP gateway was done.
barbara