[ih] More topology

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon Aug 30 14:50:26 PDT 2021

Barbara,
I had not realized you were involved in the partitioned network solution.
Wasn't Radia Perlman also engaged on that?

So ELF was the OS for the BCPL gateway. I had forgotten that. Dick Karp at
Stanford did his first TCP in BCPL for our PDP-11/40

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 5:07 PM Barbara Denny via Internet-history <