[ih] Better-than-Best Effort

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Aug 28 13:55:21 PDT 2021

Jack, the 4 node configuration had two paths between UCLA and SRI and a two
hop path to University of Utah.
We did a variety of tests to force alternate routing (by congesting the
first path).
I used traffic generators in the IMPs and in the UCLA Sigma-7 to get this
effect. Of course, we also crashed the Arpanet with these early experiments.

--
Please send any postal/overnight deliveries to:
Vint Cerf

until further notice