[ih] How Plato Influenced the Internet

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:15:02 PDT 2021

I should note here that we were addressing a specific niche, not the whole
world as the IETF must:

A private WAN, from some branch of a company to a HQ network. They were
paying for the WAN, so if someone was clogging it up with non-essential
traffic (as they defined "non-essential" of course) that was a problem.