[ih] Karl's post from Friday: Re: Interop as part of Internet History

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 04:54:26 PDT 2020

Here's an example of a recent "historically oriented" Informational RFC:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8700.html . Vint contributed section 3.2.

This one was published under the auspices of the IAB, but I believe the
current Independent Submissions Editor, Adrian Farrel, would be quite open
to similar RFCs. If you would like to sound out Adrian before actually
starting any writing, you can reach him at  rfc-ise at rfc-editor.org . Also
see https://www.rfc-editor.org/about/independent/ and
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4846.txt for some process guidelines.

Cheers,
Andy

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 6:34 AM Brian Carpenter via Internet-history <