[ih] inter IMP hackery [was Recently restored and a small ARPANET was run using simulated IMP hardware, ]

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Mon Sep 7 11:30:25 PDT 2020

On 9/7/20 11:15 AM, Steve Crocker via Internet-history wrote:
> It would be interesting to know the
> transfer rate between MTIPs.
This is the kind of thing that I'd expect the ARPANET NMC (Network
Measurement Center at UCLA, as opposed to NOC - Network Operations
Center at BBN) might have been measuring.  I don't remember ever seeing
any results or raw data from Measurements, and don't know much about
that part of the History.   Were results published somewhere and did
such reports survive?
/Jack