[ih] List archives (Was: Exterior Gateway Protocol)

Joseph Touch touch at strayalpha.com
Sun Sep 6 12:34:56 PDT 2020

Hi, all,

Unfortunately there is a bug in the Mailman at ISOC. When I set the list archives to be open to the public, they become inaccessible to everyone now (404 link error).

I’ve set the archive back to “list members only” and will ask the ISOC support staff to look into the issue. Until it is fixed, it will remain as currently set.

I’ve also heard from some of you that you might not be receiving posts. Please check your filters and try a few short tests; I have received all posts to the list without gaps, so I’m not clear that this issue is on the server side yet.

Joe (as list admin)