[ih] Exterior Gateway Protocol

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu Sep 3 15:20:31 PDT 2020

I seem to recall that we ran into a number of problem with the ARPANET
routing algorithms and John McQuillan was tasked to deal with them. Didn't
he come up with SPF as a solution?

<goog_1805810333>
https://www.cs.yale.edu/homes/lans/readings/routing/mcquillan-darpa_routing-1980.pdf

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:14 PM Noel Chiappa via Internet-history <