[ih] NCP and TCP implementations

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Mar 11 14:34:24 PDT 2020

2 emails for the price / distraction of one.

On 3/11/20 10:41 AM, Miles Fidelman via Internet-history wrote:
> Wow!  Where?  By who & what? (Are there any TACs still out there?)

My $EMPLOYER uses TACACS+ daily, much like RADIUS, for various pieces of
equipment.

I probably consume the service multiple times a month.

I'm also getting ready to explore configuring a Linux server to use PAM
to authenticate accounts via said TACACS+.

On 3/11/20 2:35 AM, vinton cerf via Internet-history wrote:
> TACACS is indeed still used.

Thank you for the clarification.

--
Grant. . . .