[ih] NCP and TCP implementations

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Tue Mar 10 11:48:23 PDT 2020

There's actually quite a bit of documentation on why the Honeywell 516 was
chosen for the IMP.  The short version is the interrupt structure and
ability to add I/O devices.  Proximity of the Honeywell operation to BBN in
Cambridge also played a role.

Steve

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 2:42 PM Bob Hinden via Internet-history <