[ih] NCP and TCP implementations

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Tue Mar 10 10:23:46 PDT 2020

The TAC was an extension of the IMP.  The original IMP was built on the
Honeywell 516 (and later 316) platform, which was a 16 bit twos complement
computer.  I assume Hinden's reference to 15-bit arithmetic reflected the
fact that the arithmetic was signed.

Steve

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:20 PM Leo Vegoda via Internet-history <