[ih] Early IoT: anyone remember The Internet Toaster and Crane? :D

Dan Lynch dan at lynch.com
Sun Jul 12 17:28:40 PDT 2020

Ah yes, Hsi Nan. I remember taking someone to dinner there in the late 70s and I was having a technical discussion about the Foonly (PDP-10 clone) and our waiter overheard us and offered some additional technical details that were spot on!  We were amazed, but after all we were next to Stanford and anyone could be a genius just trying to make a living 👍👏❗️Probably that same person.

Dan

Cell 650-776-7313