[ih] Protocol numbers (was IP version 7)

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 10:44:56 PST 2020

 Thanks for this email!  It is ringing more bells.  Maybe I will remember more later.  The name Frank Deckelman sounds familiar.
SRI also deployed equipment on the USS Carl Vinson for some work we had done.  The navy even hosted a tour of the ship for a few of us from SRI.  It was a great! I don't think many women got an opportunity to go on board at that time.
barbara