[ih] UDP Length Field?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Dec 5 12:18:09 PST 2020

    > (Thanks to Chris? ??, a computing historian, I think at UT, for
    > providing the scans; sadly, I seem to recall that we lost her a couple
    > of years ago.)

Chris Edmondson; my memory finally coughed up her name. (It's really scary -
BITD I used to remember many dozens of phone numbers, including area codes!
Now...) We lost her in May, 2017, too young (65).

    > From a quick look, they are all there, except #33, "Internet Meeting
    > Notes - 1&2 May 1978"

Apparently I can't read any more, either: also #7, "X.25 Specification" (not a
loss, I'm sure that's elsewhere), and #8, "Gateway Experiments in Connection
with the Packet Satellite Project" (might be interesting, but not as important
as the #33).

        Noel