[ih] Internet History - first extraterrestrial Internet error message?

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun Aug 9 00:13:31 PDT 2020

I just read an article about the recent SpaceX/NASA mission.  Although
it all went amazingly well, there were a few glitches.....

The astronauts had an Ipad Mini onboard, containing apps they use as
digital "manuals".  After undocking to head back to Earth, they
contacted Mission Control for a little technical help.  From the
Business Insider article:

"
/"The timeline application on my tablet gives me an error message that
Safari cannot open the page," Behnken said, noting the app said it
couldn't load the app due to not being connected to the internet.
"//
/
I suspect this is a milestone for Internet History.

/Jack