[ih] New Republic Article - "How We Misremember the Internet’s Origins"

Wayne Hathaway wayne at playaholic.com
Fri Nov 1 15:02:02 PDT 2019

Agree 100% John, but one micronit: NASA Ames is located in Mountain View, not San Jose, and the only
real reason it was deemed more secure was that it was located on a Naval Air Station (Moffett Field).  I for
one am very glad it was, because that's how I became involved. :-)

Wayne Hathaway
wayne at ames-67 :-)