[ih] First E-Mail ?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:29:55 PDT 2019

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the fast and detailed response. I figured that the reporter didn’t get the story quite right.

Funny thing is that I knew something was going to get published since I was next to David Monroe when somebody called him to ask about it.

I work with David at the San Antonio Museum of Science and Technology, you should visit us some day, we’ll give you the VIP tour ;-)

Invitation is extended to other members of the list if you are around.

My email address at the museum is jorge.amodio at samsat.org
Cell 210-724-8385

Cheers
- Jorge (mobile)