[ih] UCLA Internet50 event video

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Nov 6 08:50:47 PST 2019

I have now segmented the ISOC simulcast of the UCLA Internet 50 event on
Oct 29.

https://livestream.com/internetsociety/internet50

The audio, sorry to say, is a touch distorted. SInce this clashed with
another  event I used a secondary workstation to simulcast, which may be
the cause. I imagine UCLA have a pristine recording.  Also, please excuse
AI caption flubs.

The segment that will most interest ih'ers will be the first panel -
"Before the Beginning"
Vint Cerf, Steve Crocker, Bill Duvall, Len Kleinrock, Charley Kline, John
Markoff, moderator.
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/internet50/videos/198652123

There are also a series of interstitial videos which comprise some kind of
narrative.