[ih] inter-network communication history

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 12:45:46 PST 2019

Actually, along those lines: In June of 1976, we moved to Houston so my wife could post-doc at Bailor College of Medicine.  I was working for the University of Illinois and telecommuting by dialing into Telenet connecting to Multics and then connecting over the ARPANET back to Illinois. (I have a T-shirt that says University of Illinois at Houston) I did that for about 2 years. I had scripts at Multics to manage my email at Illinois.

And I agree this isn’t really inter networking.

Take care,
John