[ih] inter-network communication history

Alex McKenzie via Internet-history internet-history at elists.isoc.org
Fri Nov 8 13:41:15 PST 2019

 In reference to Jack's 2nd paragraph, there were two papers published about the early ARPAnet NOC.  They are:

McKenzie,A.A.; Cosell, B.P.; McQuillan, J.M.; Thrope, M.J.
TheNetwork Control Center for the ARPA Network.
Proceedingsof the First International Conference on Computer Communication,Winkler (Ed.), Washington, DC, pp. 185-191.October1972

McKenzie,A.A.
TheARPA Network Control Center.
FourthData Communications Symposium, Quebec City, Canada, pp. 5-1 to 5-6.October 1975
Alex