[ih] Internet/Wireless Principle of Levelness

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Mon Nov 11 13:14:57 PST 2019

Dan & Jack: am curious to know WHAT kind (Cable, DSL, Fiber, ...?) of
Internet connections y'all have and from WHICH providers?

pretty clear/sure neither of you have satellite (as yours truly dose here
on The Big Island for backup when the "primary" cable Spectrum
"service" *reliably
goes out* -- almost monthly -- so far twice already this month and once
last month :-/) at which time even a 700-1000 ms latency over the satellite
link is Most Welcomed! :D

geoff

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 10:50 AM Dan Lynch via Internet-history <

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True
http://geoff.livejournal.com