[ih] Defamation lawsuit brought by self-proclaimed email "inventor" settles

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Tue May 21 10:33:58 PDT 2019

His (vanity) Senate campaign was an attempt at a Trump-style populist
campaign, which primarily consisted of name calling at Elizabeth Warren's
expense, and included such activities as defacing US postal service
mailboxes with his bumper stickers, which I've NEVER seen any candidate do
before, at least here in Andover.

He self-funded his campaign to the tune of 4.8M. He collected about $200K
in other contributions. See
https://www.fec.gov/data/committee/C00638148/?cycle=2018 for the details.

Cheers,
Andy