[ih] Early use of the "Internet" term (1977)

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 05:48:34 PDT 2019

You bet!

In Argentina there was a company in 1953 that was selling "Internet"
panties for the ladies way before RFC 675 ;-)

I wrote an article about it long time ago, but there is a page out there
where you can see some of the advertisements on a popular magazine of that
time (Radiolandia)
https://www.bigbangnews.com/actualidad/la-historia-del-argentino-que-fabrico-bombachas-en-los-50-y-las-bautizo-internet--2016-8-5-16-32-0

So some may argue that Internet is actually an Argentinean invention....
:LOL

Cheers
Jorge