[ih] Internet addressing history section

Dave Taht dave at taht.net
Wed Feb 13 19:57:11 PST 2019

I seem to find myself kind of lonely in wanting to discuss the competing
impact of netbui and ipx/spx before 2004 or so. I can't be the only one
who's primary intro to networking was via those protocols? They seem to
get short shrift today....

Anyway, although I can add a lot more to the arpanet portion of the
history section, and probably will, my current working draft of the
history section of this document is now up here:

https://github.com/dtaht/ipv4-cleanup/blob/master/rfcs/draft-gilmore-taht-v4uniext.txt#L117

Feel free to make suggestions for more (or less!) content, comment as to
my mental state, ancestry, naivety, and overall correctness of the cites
- I note that the last cite I added today was rfc1925, which really
should get cited more often.