[ih] Run TENEX in emulation?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Feb 8 09:20:43 PST 2019

Check out the directory:  historic1/brl.pdp11/usr/src/macro11
On Kirk's latest CD.   It seems to be the DEC tools made to run on V6.
 There is a modified version of the DEC Linker.
The only issue, of course, is that these are in PDP-11 assembler, so you'll
need to run them on simh or the like.  I'm not sure the relationship
between these are the ones we ran in the old days; but I do remember that
we had a linker that knew about the DEC style PSECTS.   I'll keep looking
when I get back to see what I have in my archives from those days.   But I
bet this version is close too if not the same as what I we had,

Clem
ᐧ