[ih] internet-future mailing list ?

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow via Internet-history internet-history at elists.isoc.org
Tue Dec 17 23:45:45 PST 2019

vis-a-vis* If an internet-futures discussion fell behind a paywall, would
anyone notice?*

a summary NO as hackers, high school dropouts and other assorted
unaffiliated educational establishment randoms (and the unaffiliated
non-elite/ordinary public) don't belong to such things.  it needs to be
free, open and an easy peasy click for immediate intellectual curiosity
gratification... and Most Certainly this is even more true for The Nascent
Budding Youngin's in developing countries (e.g. africa).

geoff

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:00 PM John Gilmore via Internet-history <

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True
http://geoff.livejournal.com