[ih] internet-future mailing list ?

Lars Eggert via Internet-history internet-history at elists.isoc.org
Wed Dec 18 02:10:59 PST 2019

On 2019-12-18, at 4:20, Brian E Carpenter via Internet-history <internet-history at elists.isoc.org> wrote:
> A very large number of people have ACM access, and there
> is most often a "preprint" version of most SIGCOMM papers available.
> So although I agree with your comment in general, I'm not sure it
> applies to SIGCOMM.

You can access *all* papers published at SIGCOMM-sponsored events openly; you need to access them from the "program" page of the event in question.

(That limitation is super-annoying, I agree. It's an ongoing debate in the community whether we should go full open access, but we'd need to offset the loss of SIG income from the digital library in some way.)

Lars