[ih] Danny Cohen Memorial beer bash, Sat. 8/31/19 at Computer History Museum

Marc Weber marc at webhistory.org
Wed Aug 28 17:04:26 PDT 2019

Danny’s son David asked me to post the invite below.
The museum’s address is 1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, California.
Best, Marc
Marc Weber <http://www.computerhistory.org/staff/Marc,Weber/>  |   marc at webhistory.org  |   +1 415 282 6868
Curatorial Director, Internet History Program
Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View CA 94043
computerhistory.org/nethistory  |  Co-founder, Web History Center and Project

Begin forwarded message: