[ih] anybody know the history of the group at NCSA that developed Mosaic & HTTPd?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Sat Mar 10 16:17:16 PST 2018

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering - does anybody here know the history of the group at NCSA
that spawned Mosaic and httpd - like where it fit on the organization
chart, who ran it, who Andreessen, Bina, and McCool actually worked for?

I'm trying to understand the environment that spawned the enabled the
folks to take Berners-Lee's basic stuff, and make it ready for prime
time, so to speak.

Any insights?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman