[ih] Review: Yasha Levine's "Surveillance Valley"

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Wed Jul 4 15:47:42 PDT 2018

Heh, I didn’t say the iPhone wasn’t an innovation; I actually said it was the kind of innovation that only a big company could pull off. The prior art that failed in the marketplace more or less reinforces this point.

The airplane was an innovation regardless of who invented it; I tend to lean toward DaVinci on that question.