[ih] ISOC Live 12 Streams 4 - Dr. Larry Roberts - 'The ARPANET & Computer Networks'

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun Dec 30 10:43:28 PST 2018

Thanks Joly.  I can download the video from youtube and it works fine.

A little googling reveals that there's apparently some bug somewhere
which causes problem behavior with viewing Vimeo videos in Firefox or
Chrome.  It's not the asterisk.  See for example:

https://www.computergk.com/vimeo-videos-not-playing-in-chrome-firefox/

There's suggested workarounds in that article.  Firefox and Chrome are
pretty popular, and work fine with lots of videos, but there must be
something about Vimeo that causes problems.

/Jack