[ih] .UK vs .GB

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Apr 16 06:10:51 PDT 2018

As I may have written before I had some emails pass a few times through
my MS-DOS uuPC based '286 box because somehow VY.MIL go cut off at some
Navy installation (Great Lakes?).

And of course a few emails for Kiwis.  That had me stumped for a while
until I remebered that I was using a German keyboard (where Y and Z are
transposed).

I even saw a few .UA later, but that was easy, since I can't read my own
handwriting :-)-O

el
On 16/04/2018 14:19, Tony Finch wrote:
[...]
> Our version of the 1990 .cs snafu came a few years earlier - our computer
> science department is cl.cam.ac.uk and .cl was created in 1987.
[...]
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/