[ih] .UK vs .GB

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sun Apr 15 13:03:50 PDT 2018

does anyone on the list recall the rough dates for the "Colored Book
Protocol" ? Seems possible that these were at least contemporary with DNS
and UCL was confronted with the need to translate between those and the
ARPANET and/or Internet protocols of the time.

New postal address:
Google
1875 Explorer Street, 10th Floor
Reston, VA 20190