[ih] VIDEO - History of Computer Networks in Canada

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Jan 19 20:58:22 PST 2017

At the State of our Networks 2017 Event in Toronto on Jan 14, 2017. Zbigniew
Stachniak, Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering
and Computer Science at York University, Toronto, gave a brief presentation
 - History of Computer Networks in Canada.

My colleague Glenn McKnight was there with his video camera, and has posted
his recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9utcVcAVCQ

Mentioned are plans for a swank-looking Computer Museum at YorkU.
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/museum/

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast