[ih] Ingrid Burrington on North Virginia

faber at lunabase.org faber at lunabase.org
Tue Jan 12 07:37:23 PST 2016

January 12 2016 6:46 AM, "Vint Cerf"  wrote:

on the assumption that not much traffic is black holed (could be a bad assumption, I know), then the total traffic injected into any network that is part of the Internet could be considered "Internet traffic."
As with most definitions, the definition should depend on the question you're trying to answer. I don't get the feeling that the writer of this article is investigating a question in a scholarly way.