[ih] No, really, I want to stay subscribed

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 22:59:11 PDT 2016

On 8/24/2016 00:07, Joe Touch wrote:

> The header portion below is listed as coming from a 10-net address,
> which shouldn't even be crossing the Internet, so I'm not yet sure what
> it's evidence of.

I think that if you look at the copy of this that I sent directly to
you, you might see that it started on a 192.168.1.7 address (my home
network), the bounced around (depending on the weather) some 68.x.y.z
and 10.x.y.z addresses (Cox's internal stuff) and finally, out in the
clear from addresses that depend of which data center it escaped from.

--
"Everybody is a genius.  But if you judge a fish by
its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole

--Albert Einstein

 From Larry's Cox account.