[ih] How the Soviet Union Sent Its First Man to the Internet in 1982

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 12:26:36 PDT 2016

Probably the best place for computing archives is the Charles Babbage Institute, not only is it dedicated to the topic, but they have an archive storage facility that is second to none:  2 caverns 80’ under the library 100’ x 50’ x 600’

And paper will still last longer than anything else we know of. I regularly have reason to use documents that are 500 years old or more.