[ih] why did CC happen at all?

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Thu Sep 4 09:19:28 PDT 2014

Am 04.09.2014 um 08:47 schrieb Paul Vixie:
> mr. bosau, i consider your answer completely non-responsive. to reduce
> stress, i'm going to add you to my mail filter now. for your possible
> self-reference, i received several "thank you paul for saying what you
> said" notes from our colleagues here.

First: Feel free to add me to your filter.

Second: Stop telling lies.

When persons want to criticize me, they are free to tell this to me -
and not to you. Boasting with actions done by others is an absolute No
Go in any academic context. And a reliable means to break any contact
with me. So when people have a problem with me, these people either have
a name and can speak for themselves, or they have problems, most likely
not only with me.

And please don't call me a troll. The only person who behaves like a
troll, and as a very childish one, are you in this context.
I never got in touch with you. I have no idea who you are, we don't know
each other. And you come here without any reason, offend me, blame me,
without any rationale reason. This is simply bad behaviour.

Who are you to do that?

God? The President of the United States?

And what should my response have been?

Think about that for yourself.

(And when statements of me are wrong, give rationale to prove them
wrong. "I received mails..." or "I received phone calls..." are
certainly no rationales.)

However, I think we should close this dispute here. I don't think that
the other readers are interested in that childish arguments.

Detlef