[ih] why did CC happen at all?

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Wed Sep 3 23:47:54 PDT 2014

mr. bosau, i consider your answer completely non-responsive. to reduce
stress, i'm going to add you to my mail filter now. for your possible
self-reference, i received several "thank you paul for saying what you
said" notes from our colleagues here. this may indicate a benefit you
would receive if you constrained your speech here to discussions of
history itself, rather than to alternate histories or proposed new
approaches. i hereby request that the operator of this mailing list step
up their moderation efforts. --vixie